Workshop: Rachel Brown
Workshop: Sophie Traynor
Workshop: Matt Johnston
Guest Lecture: Emily Ryalls
Guest Lecture: Victoria Carr
Guest Lecture: Carlotta Cardana
Guest Lecture: Amak Mahmoodian
V&A Exhibiton Visit
Open Eye Gallery Visit
AC Gallery Visit
One World: The Virtual Exhibition
Matthew Finn: Website Review
Websites in Use
WIX vs Cargo
Influence For Current Work
Join Me on a Photoshoot
In the Print Bureau
Portfolio Review: Emily Ryalls
Portfolio Review: Emily Ryalls II
Portfolio Review: Thomas Duffield
PALM* Photo Prize 2022
Open Call: Screw Gallery
Choosing Your Camera
Establishing My Linkedin
Using Instagram as a Platform
My Next Steps...
Sunday 3rd April 2022
There are numerous new skills I have came across whilst studing a photography degree, especially within my final year semester. I have been able to utilise these new skills to benefit not only my own work, but also the people around me. My confidence has been the most progressive skill I have developed. Being able to openly speak about my intentions, the journey that includes postives and negatives along the way and my final intentions. Each step is benefitting me currently, and will also have an impact on my life post-course.
Here are a few:
- Being able to collaborate with others, taking multiple ideas and creating a final outcome.
- Becoming more confident in talking about my own work.
- Embracing unintentional changes in the direction of projects, and understanding that change often makes a more successful outcome.
- Developing my skills when it comes to photobok sequencing, designing and finalising.
- Taking advantage of the ever growing world of social media to display my work and be seen.
- My own ability to develop ideas and bounce back when things dont go to plan.
- Problem solving when it comes to prints and book printing.
- Enhancing my networking skills by becoming active on Linkedin and connecting with people in the industry.
- Becoming more aware of curating a space when it comes to the final exhibition.